If you think you might enjoy traveling the world, visiting posh hotels, “testing” spas, laying on the beach and pretty much just getting pampered then Ireland based travel agency Runaway Bride and Groom has the perfect job for you. In conjunction with The Irish Times they are looking for a couple to “sip champagne, while lying in a hammock slung between two palm trees on a white sandy beach.” Sound like something you’d like to do?
Really they are looking for a couple to travel the world visiting various honeymoon locations and report back to them on the quality and experience. You may be wondering how you can get in on this incredible opportunity. All you have to do is make a 80-second video stating why Ireland is a great destination wedding location, and write in 200 words or less why you are perfect for the job.
They are looking for applicants that meet the following:
- Have good communication skills
- Be passionate about traveling
- Appreciate good service, fine dining and luxurious surroundings
- Have a friendly personality
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Know how to enjoy life
- Have good organizational skills Have a romantically-linked other-half, who also has the above qualifications and who is willing to accompany you on your trip (in a voluntary capacity).
The winners will receive â‚¬20,000 (about $27,096 U.S.), travel and accommodations (for 6 months) for you and your significant other to accompany you. There has so much interest in this promotion that they’ve extended the deadline to April 7th so you’ve still got a little bit of time to put something together for them.