Ok, I admit it….I’m a sucker for those tear jerker movies. My husband just rolls his eyes and says are you seriously watching that movie again?? But I can’t help myself, I think they’re great. Anyone with me?
One of my favorites has to be The English Patient. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve watched it (or at least parts of it anyway as I’m flipping around). So I put together a list of some great movie quotes that are related to Marriage and Love. I know there are a lot more great marriage quotes out there, so let me know your favorites!
1) Runaway Bride: â€œLook, I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.â€
2) My Best Friend’s Wedding: â€œIf you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just…passes you by.â€
3) When Harry Met Sally: “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
4) Crazy/Beautiful: â€œThere are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one.â€
5) The Bridges of Madison County: “It seems right now that all I’ve ever done in my life is making my way here to you.”
6) Notting Hill: â€œDon’t forget. I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy…asking him to love her.â€
7) The English Patient: “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.”
8) Fools Rush In: “You are what I never knew I always wanted.”
9) Meet Joe Black: “Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.”
10) Practical Magic: “Do you ever put your arms out and just spin and spin and spin? Well, that’s what love is like. Everything inside of you tells you to stop before you fall, but you just keep going.”